E load rated tires for stock ride height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pirublues

Reaction score
Hello

I'm looking for some E load/10ply tires for my 2015 Expedition. The selection for 275/55/20 E load rates tires is very small. Is there a different tire size I can look for that won't cause too many issues, like rubbing.

Darkhorse16

Reaction score
I’m currently using Cooper discoverer AT3 XLT in 275/60/20 with factory wheels and ride height on my ‘15. No rubbing at all. They are E Load range, ride very well. Completely silent at highway speeds despite the tread design.

I’m not sure if these are the largest you can go, but should open up more options for your shopping.

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m currently using Cooper discoverer AT3 XLT in 275/60/20 with factory wheels and ride height on my ‘15. No rubbing at all. They are E Load range, ride very well. Completely silent at highway speeds despite the tread design.

I’m not sure if these are the largest you can go, but should open up more options for your shopping.

I run the same tires. No issues, very satisfied. One thing is I have noticed is that the tires do get louder as they age. But it hasn't really been an issue for me.

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I run the same tires. No issues, very satisfied. One thing is I have noticed is that the tires do get louder as they age. But it hasn't really been an issue for me.
I noticed the same. But it hasn't been an issue for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65