Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robl110

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I thought the Whipple kit was just bolt in and they send you the tune but I could be wrong. Heck I don't even own an expy yet :)

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you could still hear some whine in that mustang but it was quiet. I would want it louder as I love the whine.

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Found out the F-150 5.4L 4X2 kit WILL fit and is made for the Expedition. :D It is $6500 for the set and it comes with everything needed to install. (Now, where can I get $6500 from?) LOL :D Donations are welcome. :D LOL

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Found out the F-150 5.4L 4X2 kit WILL fit and is made for the Expedition. :D It is $6500 for the set and it comes with everything needed to install. (Now, where can I get $6500 from?) LOL :D Donations are welcome. :D LOL

I don't remember seeing any blower kits that expensive...Damn!! Are there any centifrugal blower kits available for it??

I probably had about $2700 in my blower set up complete with new alternator, injectors, heat exchanger, fuel pump...etc...Everything to make it work with stock expy.

But then I went a little crazy with a few other items that added some $$ to it. Built motor, Trick flow heads, Killer chiller, complete custom exhaust..etc.

Afraid to add up all the receipts.:bawl:

Last edited:

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This one is made specificly to be bolted straight to a stock 5.4L and you don't have to have anyone else install it. You can do it yourself. It comes with everying including a better throttle body and the computer programer. On this video it says that it is for a 4.6L Mustang, but they have the one for a 5.4L F-150/Expedition/Navigator. This video tells you everything about it. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPmT2s4btKM

Bojo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've got a 2010 Expedition Limited on the way to my friends dealership. They are installing the Edelbrock supercharger prior to me taking delivery. Should have it in a couple weeks. Keep in mind, if you have a 4x4, you need their adapter kit too, $400. This relocates the oil filter for clearance I believe.

Also, the tune that comes with the kit is for no other mods, intake or exhaust. Be sure to check into that if you already have an exhaust.

I talked with Brenspeed. They can install a Saleen supercharge, they just did a 2011 Navigator recently. Installed and tuned price is around $8200. They don't have a standard tune, you have to take it there for install.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain John Poet