Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I will stick with the Edelbrock. It is awesome and does a great job. :D Paying $8200 is more than what I have to pay for the Edelbrock and it is out of the box, put on the truck, and drive. LOL :D

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
After viewing the prices of supercharger kits online...it makes the lighting upgrade somewhat of a bargain. :) Didnt realize how much the price of these kits had gone up through the years. My original vortech s-trim kit for my mustang only cost me $1,200 used...lol..

masterhacker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Quick question is it worth it to spend that much money to get 500hp? i mean seriously couldn't a na engine produce that with some good heads, bigger injectors, cams, dual exhaust, stroker crank etc? Ive heard of 500hp chevy 350's before so it cant be impossible for a 4.6/5.4 to do it. I always looked at a super charger being somthing you do when you cant make any more power

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Quick question is it worth it to spend that much money to get 500hp? i mean seriously couldn't a na engine produce that with some good heads, bigger injectors, cams, dual exhaust, stroker crank etc? Ive heard of 500hp chevy 350's before so it cant be impossible for a 4.6/5.4 to do it. I always looked at a super charger being somthing you do when you cant make any more power

The tricky part with trucks/ suv's is the heavy weight. Higher hp NA motors generally make more power at higher rpms with higher flowing heads, cams, higher compression, etc.. This means less torque overall (compared to blower) with most of it lost down low... Now you can change gear ratios, install higher stall converters etc... to take advantage but it would be far less streetable. Blowers makes it drive the same but its as if you added cubic inches to the motor.

Last edited: