EOTM: Theme Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to open the forum for suggestions for themes for the months to come. I would like to see suggestions out of the norm, PLEASE! Of course we'll do the "Dirtiest", "Cleanest", "Flex" and so on. I tend to get a little bored with the norm and would like to get EVERYONE involved in the themes that take place.

Many of you belong to another forum or more. If there's a theme that is out the norm and would be a great idea, by all means bring it here for suggestion. Who knows, might be a great theme that is put up for EOTM.

PLEASE stay on topic in this thread...THEME SUGGESTIONS.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing what you would like to view for themes.

//SIGNED//
FREEWAY

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ohhh how about Expy gas station picks. Since these damn things are such gas hogs, whoever is interested can comeup with a funny or cool picture of them fueling up at the pumps or just in the gas station in general.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Ohhh how about Expy gas station picks. Since these damn things are such gas hogs, whoever is interested can comeup with a funny or cool picture of them fueling up at the pumps or just in the gas station in general.

Refueling photos?

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Hot babe(s) with, near or in your expy photos. :)

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well there are a couple of ppl trying to do burn outs...what about burn out smoke pics?