EOTM: Theme Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok *****(Panda). Thats a sore subject right now cause the wife was crabbing about spending the money right now because we are moving. I said fine I won't fix it until I get the money myself, which will be tax time. Then she said go ahead and fix and now I am being a stubborn a$$hole and not fixing it till tax time and now she is pissed. I am trying to see how long she will stay mad at me.:flamingdevil:

You sound just like me. Stand your ground!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i agree. stand your ground. i was only kidding. make fun of me if i make a mistake. like getting stuck and have a 2wd expy (smooth) pull my ass out. and have him lose his mirror in the process. and talls just stand there and laugh. haha

but yeah dude stand your ground. its a mistake that will be taken care of. woman dont understand that us guys provide for all the family. not just one thing at a time.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i agree. stand your ground. i was only kidding. make fun of me if i make a mistake. like getting stuck and have a 2wd expy (smooth) pull my ass out. and have him lose his mirror in the process. and talls just stand there and laugh. haha

but yeah dude stand your ground. its a mistake that will be taken care of. woman dont understand that us guys provide for all the family. not just one thing at a time.

I know your playing. Like I told Baker. VERY FEW things offend me. As far as the providing part, unfortunatly that is her department. I only make 25k and that is going to go down. She makes 40k+ and thats going to keep going up.:bawl: Lets just say I messed up my life.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey your family is happy right?
my dad makes less than my mom and we are happy. but no more off topic.

best group pic.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
SG...do you love your wife? I'm sure I know the answer to this...and Im sure she loves you even after schmucking up the truck...JK...its not important who makes more money in your house...Love, happinesskids and truth is what makes a home... I'm sure there are things you do better than she can, just as vice-versa...it takes two to make it work...and as far as messin up....you got somthin you want to confess, PM me directly...we all make mistakes in our lives..the lesson from that is not to repeat them...Do you know why the windshield is so big and the rear view mirror is so small?? that's because its more important to see where we are going, than what we left behind...last I checked all my pencils still had erasers... I'm 48 and still makin mistakes....but I learn everyday...I love my wife and she loves me...and yes we bug each other at times...but its normal.... I'm trying not to preach here or take away from Freeways forum...but sometimes an outsider sees more than anyone... don't sweat the little stuff....ok I'm off the pulpit....

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could make a list of possible themes and let members rate them in order of preference.

thats almost the plan...once the voting starts for picking the winner...we will also vote on the following theme...

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok *****(Panda). Thats a sore subject right now cause the wife was crabbing about spending the money right now because we are moving. I said fine I won't fix it until I get the money myself, which will be tax time. Then she said go ahead and fix and now I am being a stubborn a$$hole and not fixing it till tax time and now she is pissed. I am trying to see how long she will stay mad at me.:flamingdevil:

so youre the "cough-cough"!!! what happened?

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
best model contest...best LTD, KR, EB, XLT, XLS...feel like im missing one...