EOTM: Theme Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok since we have collegeand HS kids on here. lets see pics of how many people you can stuff in the expy.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
drifting? lol

LOL. That would be followed by expy roll over photos! I have 4 wheel drifted mine in the rain (going straight) but its very unpredictable.... and obviously not safe..

well there are a couple of ppl trying to do burn outs...what about burn out smoke pics?

That would make better video...but photos would work.

How about random expy theme every so often. Pick your own.

Last edited:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Could make a list of possible themes and let members rate them in order of preference.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
to go with drifting since some are a4wd. allow dirt drifts. or that can be a different pic. most air. oops pics. stuck, running into guide wires, cough cough, towing and jack knife. pets. dog cat bird in or on or around the expy. just has to have the pet in the pic. NO PHOTOSHOPS. oooo, best photoshop pic. expy in a weird place, doing something weird, photoshop something on the expy.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
to go with drifting since some are a4wd. allow dirt drifts. or that can be a different pic. most air. oops pics. stuck, running into guide wires, cough cough, towing and jack knife. pets. dog cat bird in or on or around the expy. just has to have the pet in the pic. NO PHOTOSHOPS. oooo, best photoshop pic. expy in a weird place, doing something weird, photoshop something on the expy.

Ok *****(Panda). Thats a sore subject right now cause the wife was crabbing about spending the money right now because we are moving. I said fine I won't fix it until I get the money myself, which will be tax time. Then she said go ahead and fix and now I am being a stubborn a$$hole and not fixing it till tax time and now she is pissed. I am trying to see how long she will stay mad at me.:flamingdevil: