Error Message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spiderman865

Reaction score
I started with Ford customer service and then they escalated it to the reacquired vehicle group. Fortunately for me I found an exact replacement at the same dealer that we bought a Lincoln from a few months ago and the saleswoman was very helpful. This dealer was not where I purchased the original Expedition. Most importantly is be patient and persistent. Ford likes to drag their feet to discourage you

Reaction score
My Expedition Limited is less than a month old and I have had the "Drive Control Fault Service Required" error message twice. Taking it in for service this week. Odd that this problem still persists after reading issues about it from 2018.

99Redcobra

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced this error message? Had the dealer look at it last week when it was in for some other warranty work and was told it was a "programming" issue and that it had been addressed. Started coming on a lot more frequently over the last few days. It goes back for a different issue next week.

View attachment 29652

99Redcobra

Reaction score
I had the same problem with 5 error messages. Ended up being a pinched wire in the main harness connection at the firewall. Took the dealer 9 days of driving till the fault appeared while the tech was driving it.

99Redcobra

Reaction score
Interested in knowing what the antenna issue is? I have whistling noise, AM only and only on one predominant station. The dealer has no idea what it is. I read about the same issue in Ford Flex vehicles though and it was a bracket replacement I believe

Reaction score
Just over 3,000 miles and 5 months old and I had another error "Drive Control Fault Service Required" message. I could not change drive modes after receiving this message as it said "Drive Mode Not Available" and the ride changed from smooth to bumpy. I did change drive modes during this short trip from Normal back to Snow mode. Am I doing something wrong? I thought you could change drive modes while driving. Anyway, back to the dealer for them to tell me they couldn't find any codes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tryin2fickshit