European 2003 eddie bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
-PJ-

-PJ-

Reaction score
Thanks Biggz :)

nvycrmn - no I cant lower it becouse of the roads. It's a Polish problem. We have lot's of bad roads and it's safer to sit higher :)

Expedition - the cap felt off despite the lugs, they were still on their place. I will search for the harley lug nust on ebay but I think it's hard to find there...

Are you able to help me with those lug nuts? There are only I think standard nuts. Maybe some of them would fit:
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=fo...Accessories&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=1

Last edited:
OP
OP
-PJ-

-PJ-

Reaction score
some new pics :)

2_f.jpg

3_f.jpg

5_f.jpg

9_f.jpg

1_f.jpg

9_f.jpg

4_f.jpg

8_f.jpg

1_f.jpg

4_f.jpg

Last edited:

rick chitown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing about the factory, what a cool backdrop for those pics. The rims look really cool... and I did the same thing with my exhaust straight out the back.

OP
OP
-PJ-

-PJ-

Reaction score
hah thanks guys that's very nice. That's a factory I'm working in so there are some advantages...

When it comes to the exhaust - I had to do it becouse of the regulations. It can't be directed on the sidewalk

Last edited:

402 Motoring

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. Those are the colors I was going to originally use in my project. The wheels definately round out the entire look.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its really making me rethink the whole 2 tone paint scheme...i was thinking of a candy green...but thats pretty nice...looking at getting a different hood as well...so hmmmmm....things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sweet truck just getting sweeter - I love it - clean - nice - and damn - hot - I wish mine looked like that - the wife will just not allow me to dump any money into the daily driver.... cheers - nice looking truck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carloss0712