Expedition totaled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JExpedition07

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also thanks guys, not a fun situation

Last edited:

cmiles97

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First glad you are ok. Too bad about the Expy but now it's the fun time of getting a new vehicle.

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Really sucks, I'm sorry for your loss but glad you came out safe!

Others have mentioned insurance, I'm curious as to if you even had full coverage on a 12 yr old truck. I know I have it on my 05 Sub but people tell me it's a waste of money on anything over 10yrs old. Because insurance won't give you near enough to replace or fix them. That's why they are considered totalled so easily.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JExpedition07

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do have it fully insured with collision but I’m not expecting anything significant from the ins. Co. It’s a 2007, they will give me bottom dollar trade in maybe a grand or so.

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The extra cost for the longer ones is probably less in a used vehicle than a new one. Ford is real proud of those extra inches in the Max/EL versions when they sell them new.

OP
OP
JExpedition07

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m half between what to do. I’m going to check out the Limited EL which is only a few years newer than my 07’. I also may go check out a 15+, don’t know if I need that payment right now.

F-150s are also tempting, not sure the 5.0 would do it for me or not. Guess I should test drive.

Last edited: