Fender Flare Upgrade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

janrivera17

Reaction score
hello there guys, lol sorry im all over the forum, its just you guys are the only ones that could help me :p

will these newer fender flare work on our 1st gen expys?? I would love to get these on my baby lol

Attachments

• fender flare.jpg
    fender flare.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 12,721

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Go to ebay, you can probably find flares specifically for the body of our trucks. That is where I am looking for mine.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
how much time do you have and fiberglass skills? i wouldnt do it personally, but it could be done. anything can be done.

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Check Xenon. I think that the ones that I bought were just factory blemished ones.

The big issue is that the rear flares have a small piece that goes on the door to complete the look. It would be hard to fab up something similar.

OP
OP
janrivera17

janrivera17

Reaction score
98EXeb yeah those are the ones I have now and I dont reallt like them, I would like to get them like tonydiv's those are nice! whered you get them?

OP
OP
janrivera17

janrivera17

Reaction score
idealy i would like one that sticks out more, but i guess those are better than the ones I have.

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Mine were from an ebay seller. They came unboxed, shipped in only shrink wrap. I suspect that the seller was a Xenon employee who was selling blemished units 'on the side'. I was skeptical because he wouldn't give very much info, but I couldn't pass up the price. Only $150 shipped.

He hasn't listed anything for quite a while.