few ?s susp, a/v

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianwhite

Reaction score
sorry for all the post...used to building chevelles gn's mustangs, and very unstreetable lifted trucks...wife forced me to build a decent daily.. that will fit us all...still had to be cool though,,so the expy build begings..
looking for a clean overhead dvd for the rear...but i have rear heat, has anyone foumd and installed one, and does the overhead console really make it positioned bad..
next...truck was air susp...rear already converted..i looked at the Monroe kit90010...also came across eibachs front coilovers...anyone know anything about them..or just any advice on the front suspension.thanks all been alotta help already

frankie paladin

Reaction score
I have a '07, it came with the ceiling mounted entertainment center, it has its good and bad attributes. Good-everyone in the 2nd and 3rd row can see it. Bad-the driver can't see shit behind you when its down. It sounds crazy but...a lot of people don't know how to use their mirrors, make sure your wife can use them.