Finally Back in an Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edmund K

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Aaannndd.. this is why it was easier to just get an Expy in a different color!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just can't believe the nerve that these ppl had to do what they did...I like when ppl look at my truck...I'm the only 1 in the surrounding 7 cities with this color that is like this...ppl look all the time but they don't do anything like that...where do u live?

Mr. 10K

Edmund K

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just can't believe the nerve that these ppl had to do what they did...I like when ppl look at my truck...I'm the only 1 in the surrounding 7 cities with this color that is like this...ppl look all the time but they don't do anything like that...where do u live?

Mr. 10K

I'm in south west Ohio. The average admirers were considerate, and ranged in age from 18 to literally an 82 yr old with a bow tie and suspenders who called me "Sonny"! But the several who were true "stalker" types seemed quite ignorant of their transgression of invading our personal space. It was like they met their favorite TV or movie star and didn't realize that they had interrupted their private lunch just to get an autograph. They were a stark contrast to the general public here in this area, who are very well mannered and very aware of personal space and property. I live by the motto, "Happy wife; happy life" and she is very happy with our copper Expy, so that's enough for me!