Finally got my Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

Traveler

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LoL I've pushed it. Didnt fly out of the truck! Didn't notice any changes or noises. I could have someone walk around the truck while it's pushed and look for lights I guess.

Sent from my LML413DL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Traveler

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine and I have decided that it was at one time a button for a light bar that was removed prior to sale. Im going to try and trace the wires and perhaps reinstall a light bar again.

Eagle 71

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's an 2007? Looks like mine, 2017...

Looks like my 2013 too! Read someplace that our friends at Dearborn did only minor cosmetic/interior changes over this period.
On that note, nice-looking rig Traveler!

OP
OP
T

Traveler

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like my 2013 too! Read someplace that our friends at Dearborn did only minor cosmetic/interior changes over this period.
On that note, nice-looking rig Traveler!
Thank you! I like it. Only thing is the roof, it suffers the same clear coat damage and fade the hood had. But couldn't get the dealer to repair it, only the hood and upper doors. I'm thinking I could use some herculiner tinted to match the rest of the paint and roll it on. Look better than the white/grey/faded paint and protect it from whatever I throw up there.. Canoes, kayaks, etc.

Eagle 71

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm thinking I could use some herculiner tinted to match the rest of the paint and roll it on. Look better than the white/grey/faded paint and protect it from whatever I throw up there.. Canoes, kayaks, etc.

Sounds like a good plan of attack on the roof Traveler. Up there, looks aren't as important as preventing rust/corrosion.

OP
OP
T

Traveler

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LoL thanks, I'm going to do a test run on my Explorer first, and if that works out I'm climbing up on the Expy.

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A friend of mine and I have decided that it was at one time a button for a light bar that was removed prior to sale. Im going to try and trace the wires and perhaps reinstall a light bar again.

About 2 months ago another member posted a question about a mysterious switch on his dash. I lost track of the post, but I don't think it was ever resolved.

Edit: Found it.

https://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/strange-switch.38533/

OP
OP
T

Traveler

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LoL I can just see someone doing that!