Finally let her off the leash!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Heck, I've never shied from a fight so I may as well weigh in....like many of us, I'm old school and a good fist fight was fun...not like the metrosexuals of today whom most of which have never been in a fight.

I have owned 3 Expeditions...a '99, an '03 and my new '17 so my comments are based on MY OWN experience, not something I read by some overbearing internet "guru" who leads the ignorant and the gullible with his/her overbearing comments.

RJ....multiple mistakes....first, like any liberal, you feel that you have some self-entitled right to decide what's right or wrong so you chide a well-liked ACTIVE member for driving HIS truck where he sees fit. Not your business or your call....mistake one.

Then you decide that it makes sense to go after one of the most respected TECHNICAL guys who is also an ACTIVE member...mistake two.

Then, like any worm up against a dead end, you turn direction by changing the paradigm(look it up) because you ran into the proverbial brick wall so now instead of "you're wrong to drive your truck off-road" it's "all 3.5TT's are bad"....mistake three.

I attend a lot of business meetings, often with very smart people...the difference between them and you is that smart people know what they are arguing about, not guessing and they don't change direction mid-course unless they want people like me to eat them for lunch.....mistake four.

Nothing personal(since I don't know you) but your debating skills are, well....lacking. You are nothing more than a snack!

jeff

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
rules of buying cars, trucks, boats, RV, etc.
1. NEVER EVER listen to a salesmen telling you this is a problem or that is problem unless they actually can prove they own the vehicle in question. especially off shore capable boats.
2. Salesmen change dealers almost as fast as the grass grows, they are only loyal to the brand they sell at the time.
3. Salesmen only regurgitate what the sales manager has told them to say, most are incapable of reading and understanding any thing on what they sell, they memorize the quick facts from ford or gm or whom ever and that is what they base everything on. there are very few that actually know in depth the product of which they sell.

OP
OP
NevadaGeo

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
rules of buying cars, trucks, boats, RV, etc.
1. NEVER EVER listen to a salesmen telling you this is a problem or that is problem unless they actually can prove they own the vehicle in question. especially off shore capable boats.
2. Salesmen change dealers almost as fast as the grass grows, they are only loyal to the brand they sell at the time.
3. Salesmen only regurgitate what the sales manager has told them to say, most are incapable of reading and understanding any thing on what they sell, they memorize the quick facts from ford or gm or whom ever and that is what they base everything on. there are very few that actually know in depth the product of which they sell.

Case in point, the salesman at my dealership was butt-stupid concerning the Expedition. I did my own internet research and identified the vehicle I wanted from a dealership in Salt Lake. They bought it and delivered the vehicle I wanted for the same price.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, for it is I who is the great and all powerful OZ".

OP
OP
NevadaGeo

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Heck, I've never shied from a fight so I may as well weigh in....like many of us, I'm old school and a good fist fight was fun...not like the metrosexuals of today whom most of which have never been in a fight.

I have owned 3 Expeditions...a '99, an '03 and my new '17 so my comments are based on MY OWN experience, not something I read by some overbearing internet "guru" who leads the ignorant and the gullible with his/her overbearing comments.

RJ....multiple mistakes....first, like any liberal, you feel that you have some self-entitled right to decide what's right or wrong so you chide a well-liked ACTIVE member for driving HIS truck where he sees fit. Not your business or your call....mistake one.

Then you decide that it makes sense to go after one of the most respected TECHNICAL guys who is also an ACTIVE member...mistake two.

Then, like any worm up against a dead end, you turn direction by changing the paradigm(look it up) because you ran into the proverbial brick wall so now instead of "you're wrong to drive your truck off-road" it's "all 3.5TT's are bad"....mistake three.

I attend a lot of business meetings, often with very smart people...the difference between them and you is that smart people know what they are arguing about, not guessing and they don't change direction mid-course unless they want people like me to eat them for lunch.....mistake four.

Nothing personal(since I don't know you) but your debating skills are, well....lacking. You are nothing more than a snack!

jeff

Beautiful!! Well said Jeff. I mean, why use only one barrel when you have two loaded up!! I am so sick and tired of these younger liberal "progressive" types who seem to think they know what you need and how you should get it. This is the generation of getting a ribbon or trophy for just showing up. It has given them the belief that just because you show up, your opinion should count. In my day, if you won, you opinion counted. If you lost, you were eaten. It was a well understood credo.

Burp.

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I absolutely love the fact that you are using yours as a "Sport Utility" and not just a peoople hauler. I am looking for roads down here where I can legally do some light offroading. But mega props!

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score

jeff

HMMM
Jeff
I could not have said it better.
Thank you