Fix or leave it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riphip

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Think hard before you go to a Newer diesel. For used get a CA, southern non-salt area, or AZ truck. Sheet metal is thinner now. I have 3 older fords and love them but I do my own repairs on these also. Finding a low mileage is hard. Everyone wants top price for even old trucks instead of realistic $$. Powerstrokes, etc are good but most are run hard.
Keep the one you have, you know the dependability of it. Everything in your area gets rusty from road salt, yours looks good.

OP
OP
Machete

Machete

My Rig. 2000 EB 4x4 5.4L
Reaction score
Think hard before you go to a Newer diesel. For used get a CA, southern non-salt area, or AZ truck. Sheet metal is thinner now. I have 3 older fords and love them but I do my own repairs on these also. Finding a low mileage is hard. Everyone wants top price for even old trucks instead of realistic $$. Powerstrokes, etc are good but most are run hard.
Keep the one you have, you know the dependability of it. Everything in your area gets rusty from road salt, yours looks good.

im in Fla now since August. Thanks for advice!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69