Ford SYNC Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spiderman865

Reaction score
Dealing with the exact same issue for the last week. I PM’d a guy on F-150 forums who others say has a fix. No response yet and wish I had left well alone.

Got the file fix from the guy over on the F-150 forums and reinstalled maps update. All is good. I think I'll wait b-4 I update to Sync 3.4. Been stressful enough with this snafu. Now if only there was a way to update SiriusXm to get the additional channels that are available in the 2020's.

Mean_Dean

Reaction score
Got the file fix from the guy over on the F-150 forums and reinstalled maps update. All is good. I think I'll wait b-4 I update to Sync 3.4. Been stressful enough with this snafu. Now if only there was a way to update SiriusXm to get the additional channels that are available in the 2020's.
Do you still have this fix for this? Having the same issue now when trying to update the map to the latest version.