FordTechMakuloco is in the News…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellison Brown III

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ecoboost 5k Mile Oil Change Interval

Was on my phone looking for something on the internet. Came across an article mentioning how our engines should follow a 5k mile oil change schedule.

I’ve been following Brian’s channel for a few years now. Have gain much knowledge because of it. Even took a nice long trip to see him for a timing chain replacement, walnut blast for valves, phasers, etc. His quality is job one. Vehicle ready when promised. His wife, and son, are great people as well.

Btw, his last name isn’t Makuloco as the article makes it seem. If you’re interested in looking him up his names is Brian Laskowski at BSG Automotive in Yorkville, IL.

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Glad to hear the engines can make it over 250k with proper service. Hopefully after I get my chain and manifold done the engine with go another 100k.

OP
OP
Ellison Brown III

Ellison Brown III

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m sure it will. I’m at 209k myself. Plan on holding on to the truck for awhile. So, gonna keep up the maintenance the best I can.