Forescan 2023 Expedition Auto Running Boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danieltubb01

Reaction score
I am new to the forum and wanted to see if anyone has found anything in Forescan that will correct the auto running boards from both deploying when one door opens. The issue is when I open either driver side doors or passenger side doors, both running boards deploy as opposed to just the side that is opened. I have tried the menu option on the control center but could not find an option to solve this issue.

Kyle Lundy

Reaction score
I came on here looking to ask the same question. I see there are no replies to your question. Did you find an answer any other place...?

apex96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
While I don’t have a 22’+ model (only an 18-21 model), others here have complained of the same unwanted deployments. You can search the 4th gen page for several threads on the issue.

Long story short, there is no fix from ford yet. Apparently the F150s don’t have this issue but the expedition does… it’s a programming issue it seems and ford hasn’t or won’t modify it to allow for independent use based on which door is opening.