ForScan Tweaks - 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
528273D8-47B9-4DE9-B6FB-05DA25350E46.jpeg No luck.

I can get Auto to display on the rear control (see pic), but I can’t get the rear to follow the front Auto setting.

I tried various combinations of modifying the following 2 lines...separately and together:

APIM 7D0-01-02 xxxx xxxx 0xxx

changed the 0 to everything from 1 to F and got various combinations of Auto/No Auto/No rear temp control on Sync 3 screen for the Rear control setting

HVAC 733-01-02 xx0xx xxxx xx

changed the 0 to 4 (automatic) and I could hear some click noise in right rear of Expy like some setting had been changed, but didn’t notice any changes to controlling the rear air

Anyone else investigating this feature?

AllBoostNoEco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No luck.

I can get Auto to display on the rear control (see pic), but I can’t get the rear to follow the front Auto setting.

I tried various combinations of modifying the following 2 lines...separately and together:

changed the 0 to everything from 1 to F and got various combinations of Auto/No Auto/No rear temp control on Sync 3 screen for the Rear control setting

changed the 0 to 4 (automatic) and I could hear some click noise in right rear of Expy like some setting had been changed, but didn’t notice any changes to controlling the rear air

Is it possible that using AUTO mode for the rear is designed to disable the rear controls in a vehicle that’s programmed that way originally but it’s not doing that in yours?
Maybe try either disabling rear control through the HVAC or setting it to front control only by changing 733-01-01 to x0xx xxxx xx (disabled) or x1xx xxxx xx (front control only); and see if that makes a difference?

I have MFT, which doesn’t mention the possibility of auto in the rear at all, so I don’t think it will work in mine.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is it possible that using AUTO mode for the rear is designed to disable the rear controls in a vehicle that’s programmed that way originally but it’s not doing that in yours?
Maybe try either disabling rear control through the HVAC or setting it to front control only by changing 733-01-01 to x0xx xxxx xx (disabled) or x1xx xxxx xx (front control only); and see if that makes a difference?

I have MFT, which doesn’t mention the possibility of auto in the rear at all, so I don’t think it will work in mine.

I thought about using the Police Mode you suggest, but I didn’t want to take manual control away from the passengers in the back...but maybe I should try it to see what effect it has on the other HVAC settings.

Casflynn

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck with Boost or adding menus to the right side dash display (climate)? I tried messing around with a Ford IDS today and found nothing

wrc7732

Reaction score
Might have missed it but has anyone figured out a way to reorder the audio source list? I’d love to have Bluetooth on page one and relegate at least AM radio to page two. Oy vey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone have any luck with Boost or adding menus to the right side dash display (climate)? I tried messing around with a Ford IDS today and found nothing

That has been my mission, and so far I have found NOTHING!

I need a base module config from a Mustang I think to compare against.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 23486 No luck.

When it shows that rear auto screen, does it actually show a numerical temperature setting like it does for the front climate control? Right now I just have high and low and anything in between. I haven't looked on the rear control panel to see if there is an auto setting.