ForScan Tweaks - 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks Loki. I have a bottle of really fine tequila here if you decide to make the trip. :lol: I will talk to the Ford tech and if needed, get him the info. They actually set up an entire day to tear into the dash to fix the issue for me last month. But as mentioned, I saw more trouble with that than what I already had!!

Hell, I did the internet research and found the Expy I wanted and they got it for me. Best to be in good with the locals!!

Jeff, just remember what Grumpy of the Seven Dwarfs says... "Wimmins, ain't nothin but trouble, nothin but trouble...".

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been raining. cool, and crappy here the last couple of days. Once the weather breaks I'm going to back up all of my modules and the play around a little. I am thinking about turning on the fogs for daylight running lights if that will work on my truck. I'll check out of those codes work for the double horn honk, and I'm going to see if I can find anything that will turn off the hyperflash so I can put in LEDs for the front and rear turn signals.

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's been raining. cool, and crappy here the last couple of days. Once the weather breaks I'm going to back up all of my modules and the play around a little. I am thinking about turning on the fogs for daylight running lights if that will work on my truck. I'll check out of those codes work for the double horn honk, and I'm going to see if I can find anything that will turn off the hyperflash so I can put in LEDs for the front and rear turn signals.
i am watching closley
fogs as drls, yes

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
52...omg
its 75 and nasty rain. we dont need anymore bad weather like last saturday.

drls, auto mirror fold, auto tilt mirror in reverse, just to start

and she goes in friday to replace passenger rear door beltine trim piece, its loose the last 1/4 and vibrates at speed

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
52...omg
its 75 and nasty rain. we dont need anymore bad weather like last saturday.

drls, auto mirror fold, auto tilt mirror in reverse, just to start

and she goes in friday to replace passenger rear door beltine trim piece, its loose the last 1/4 and vibrates at speed
We are supposed to hit 60 and then starting tonight into Friday we are going to get another 3+ inches of rain. It's pretty soggy around here.

What is the purpose of the auto mirror fold? I've seen that before but I don't understand how the feature works or its purpose. I'm definitely going to do the auto tilt in reverse.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, we finally got some sun last weekend. I got some riding time in too. I rode over to Kerry's house on the Easter Shore Friday night then we took a ride together Saturday morning . We have BT intercoms so we can talk while we ride. I gave her her first bike, a restored CB350 and last Fall she bought a '87 Zuk GS450L because she likes the "cruiser" type bikes. We got a nice ride to Del and back before we both came back to my house. On Sunday morning I took my grandson indoor skydiving instead of going to church because of our reservation time while Kerry mowed my back yard. My neighbors asks me why all my girlfriends over the years mow my lawn. "I don't know why" I told him while parting my hair with my tongue...I really have no idea why they are all willing to maw the yard for me.

jeff

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My neighbors asks me why all my girlfriends over the years mow my lawn. "I don't know why" I told him while parting my hair with my tongue...I really have no idea why they are all willing to maw the yard for me.

jeff
Jeff, that is the best thing I have read today! You win the internet for today!

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What is the purpose of the auto mirror fold? I've seen that before but I don't understand how the feature works or its purpose. I'm definitely going to do the auto tilt in reverse.

Basically, when you turn off the Truck, and get out and lock the doors, the Mirrors will Auto Fold. There are 2 different methods for the unfold, one does it when you hit the unlock, the other when the driver side door is opened.

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Basically, when you turn off the Truck, and get out and lock the doors, the Mirrors will Auto Fold. There are 2 different methods for the unfold, one does it when you hit the unlock, the other when the driver side door is opened.
yup
not really needed....but does add the geek factor at the airport parking garage:banana-mario:
like old navigator commercial where the running boards moved in sync to the music, bet they wouldn't last long
on a side note
drove to the car wash yesterday, the tunnel of for the expy.
this time the guy , as truck is being pulled in, took my weather tech bump step off,
he met us after we were driving out...he asked if he could put it in the cargo area...i said re-install please. never did this before