ForScan Tweaks - 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ads245

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I also updated the spreadsheet today to include a new tab at the bottom titled "Unsuccessful Codes. I've done quite a bit of searching and reviewing of other spreadsheets and codes for other vehicles including the F150, Fusion, Flex and SuperDuty. From those spreadsheets, I found common codes and tried them on the Expedition. In this new tab is a list of all the unsuccessful codes I have tried:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ftOaxYUkHWU1ZEwbIOI_ImhTg40SZdlDIrUNPVs5_z8/edit?usp=sharing

If anyone else has tried unsuccessful codes and wants me to add them to the sheet, just let me know. This way we can save others the headache should they think to try them!

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also updated the spreadsheet today to include a new tab at the bottom titled "Unsuccessful Codes. I've done quite a bit of searching and reviewing of other spreadsheets and codes for other vehicles including the F150, Fusion, Flex and SuperDuty. From those spreadsheets, I found common codes and tried them on the Expedition. In this new tab is a list of all the unsuccessful codes I have tried:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ftOaxYUkHWU1ZEwbIOI_ImhTg40SZdlDIrUNPVs5_z8/edit?usp=sharing

If anyone else has tried unsuccessful codes and wants me to add them to the sheet, just let me know. This way we can save others the headache should they think to try them!
ads, great spreadsheet. Thank you for reposting it. I saved a copy to my computer.

flexitis

Reaction score
Thanks for that spreadsheet.
I'll try out certain stuff on the flex and report back.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

mossback

2017 Limited EL
Reaction score
Spent a good couple of hours in the truck today getting familiar with the OBDLink, FORScan, backing up all my modules and then making a few changes. I'm really impressed with the functionality and capabilities of this system! Finally, after almost a year with this truck, the double horn honk is gone. So wonderful! I also enabled bambi mode, increased the number of lane change flashes to 5 and enabled dark mode. ads245, just as you suggested, it did show up in the plain english format. Since I saved my original and modified modules, I ran them thru the compare software that Jesse Yeager wrote and it seems the address for it is 726-08-01. I'm totally new at all this so I could very well be wrong. I'm attaching a few screen grabs that show the compare data as well as what modules I have on this rig.
mmm
On the wish list is figuring out 2-press panic alarm, secure idle and then a real doozy: I'm wondering if the limited machines actually have a heated steering wheel already installed and if we can enable it via a code change? The wheel seems identical to a platinum model, but would love to hear if I'm wrong about all of that.

I did notice in the plain english BdyCM module there is mention of global open and global close 1 thru 5. Have not messed with that yet but can't help but wonder if it would open/close all windows and either the sunroof or vents? Much more to explore in all this...

A really big thanks to all the pioneers and folks who blazed the way so that people like me can actually do this stuff!

ABCR.jpg

1st page of modules
modules_1.jpg

2nd page of modules
modules_2.jpg

Wonder if this steering wheel has the heater element already?
IMG_0504.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know what Dark Mode is. But can it be turned on and off via the left display once enabled? Not sure why you wouldn’t want the lights to come on when you open the doors(Does it do more than that). If you don’t, there is a switch for that...

flexitis

Reaction score
I know what Dark Mode is. But can it be turned on and off via the left display once enabled? Not sure why you wouldn’t want the lights to come on when you open the doors(Does it do more than that). If you don’t, there is a switch for that...
On the flex/mkt and a few other ford/Lincoln vehicles there is no way to keep the lights from turning on with a door open so dark car is the alternative.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

mossback

2017 Limited EL
Reaction score

No menu item that I can find.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess if you want to be stealthy or if you are doing something illegal and you don't want your interior lights to give a way your position. :secret::secret:

ads245

Full Access Members
Reaction score

It's an option enabled on the SSV or police vehicles as far as I know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccky