forum newbie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1koerner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hi just want to introduce my self my name is josh and im a car audio junky im currently building a 2000 eb expo its full of rockford equipment and it has a custom built 5.4 w/ a 2800 stall and a tci shift kit im currently working on the suspension and exterior just wanted to say hi

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi josh... sounds awesome... gotta love rockford... i got 2 15's in my 99 EB expy... got any pics of the ride ... what are the other plans

chipete

Reaction score
Hello & welcome ...I was wondering, whats the differents between a sealed subwoofer box vs a ported box? And what do you think of the JL audio amps? And what off brand of amp will give about the same results as a Jl audio amp for less the price?

Last edited:
OP
OP
1koerner

1koerner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello & welcome ...I was wondering, whats the differents between a sealed subwoofer box vs a ported box? And what do you think of the JL audio amps? And what off brand of amp will give about the same results as a Jl audio amp for less the price?

my current setup includes 2-rf t2d415 15" subs im using a soundstream rubicon 2500.1d mono amp to push them until i can save up some more cash for the rf amp i want the rubicon cost me 250.00 and i am super impressed with its output so if i were you i would look into the rubicon amps im also running a rubicon 600.4 to power my t1682 rear coax and my t1652-s 6.5" components up front (i built a custom spacer ring so i could fit a 6.5" component) im currently tryin to upload pics for all to see i did a custom dash setup with a double din and i mounted a eq in my factory console

OP
OP
1koerner

1koerner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
CAM03349.jpg

its a work in progress im gonna strip the tweed and have it painted to match exterior

Last edited:
OP
OP
1koerner

1koerner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi josh... sounds awesome... gotta love rockford... i got 2 15's in my 99 EB expy... got any pics of the ride ... what are the other plans

since its a 2wd im planning on either bagging it or slam the crap out of it lol im currently awaiting my new rims i ordered a set of raceline burst 5 in a 20/22 combo im scouring craigslist for a lightning roots style supercharger &intake manifold ive got a few body mods planned cowl hood rear skin combo ect

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome! Post up some pics of your rig when you can!

OP
OP
1koerner

1koerner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
myexpo.jpg