Front End Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshA77

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought my ex that had been wrecked in the front and manages to pop everything perfectly back in position. However most of the front end plastics were destroyed so I bought new headlights, header panel, grill, and bumper cover.

But does anyone know if you need the " Baffle" or "grill mounting panel" (ive seen this piece called both)
to complete my rebuild or can I forgo it?

This is the piece...
25197.jpg

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What are you referring to as baffle? or grill mounting panel?

Are you referring to the panel that fits into the header panel opening??

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The purpose of that piece is to direct air thru the radiator I left it out when I did my 04 but have since obtained that panel and will be installing it when the weather gets warmer I have not had any problems with it being out and I don't think it will be any problem in the colder weather But I would want max air flow during the hotter months or when towing

OP
OP
JoshA77

JoshA77

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks Bedrck, I just wasn't sure if it need to be there for the grill and bumper to mount up. That's cool your from Mount Joy, I moved from Hershey about 2 years ago.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nothing mounts to it It mounts to the header panel with push in pins

Hershey is changing as id the rest of the area Never bee to your state Its one of three I have never been in YET

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiev