Good girl from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordRacing1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah thats pretty gnarly. I can barely work on a vehicle as it is and you just took that challenge and tripled it lol

2blackfordrides

Full Access Members
Reaction score
More power to you.... I agree with these guys... Welcome to the forum and if u need ne thing dont hesitate to post a thread... We will all jump in with what might help......good luck....

OP
OP
A

AngM

Reaction score
Wow thanks everybody...seriously! I am completely in love with vehicles or transportation for that matter and I appreciate your uplifting words.

Jeff1998 don't worry as much as I want to be behind the wheel I'm not allowed to drive the road but watch out on the go cart track at putt putt lol

So an update...
The batt power wire - repaired!
The rear ac blend door - not so much
The alternator - brand new for no reason
The ac compressor blew up on us and it was winter so I was in no rush. My mom the saint loaned her truck out for two months and the borrowers were dissatisfied with non working ac so they let their "mechanic" touch it. Now I know there's got to be someone who feels like me about having someone touch under the hood. Long story short, I got a phone call that the belt busted and it's not running. Being a Christian girl I said no prob this gets me off my ass to change that compressor.

I've evacuated the system
Changed the compressor ... It was a pain in the ass
Put a new belt ... By the way, she purrs
Changed the dryer
Now how and with what tool (size, type) do I change the expansion valve???
Thant thing is, as I'm sure you know, on the passenger firewall behind the
PCM

I know y'all can help me. Keep in mind I'm still blind and deaf