had to tell somone,lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01xltexpo

Reaction score
I just got my expo back from beachblvdautomotive where i bought it from a week and a half ago, the ds window didnt work, they had it for a week, every day they called me and told me i can pick it up in an hour and then they would call me back and say it will be tomarrow, first time they called and said the master door switch was bad so they replaced it, then they called and said the window motor was bad, than they replaced that, then they called and said the gem module was bad and was burning up the window motor, then they called back again said they have to take it to a ford dealer to get the gem module programmed, they called back again and guess what, still no window operation, they said they think the fuse box has got water in it so they ordorded one and replaced it, called back again and guess what still doesnt work, it turned out to just be the relay, this went on every day for a week, at least i didnt have to pay for it, they promised the repair when i bought it, but one thing i am pissed is after i bought it i went home got somthing to eat went back out and tried to start it and all it did was grind, then i let off key, tried again, fired right up, it only does it once in ahwile, i found about 8 teeth on the flywheel worn down, i took it back and said there's nothing they could do for me, they told me they would cut a deal for me on the repair, the estimate was 800 dollers! i called pepboys across the street and they will do it for 600, some deal huh? i paid 11 thousand on buy here pay here, i put 5 thousand down on it, i was so excited i didnt look at anything i signed, no i see there charging me 27 percent intrest on that 11 thousand, am i getting ripped off? if there's anyone here from jacksonville fl, dont buy anything from beach blvd automotive!

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
27%? That seems a bit excessive. Ask around, I know that charging too much interest on loans and stuff is illegal.

BTW, do your other windows seems fine? I notice that mine are slow when going up, especially in the cold weather.

Last edited:
OP
OP

01xltexpo

Reaction score
i know absolutly nothing about what intrest rates should be but i know that the loan is through them and not a bank. I think its crap that i bought it for 11,000 i put down 5,000 and after there intrest and taxes i still owe 9,900.

norm

Reaction score
Come on use your brain. By the way you write I can now see why they took advantage of you. They saw a very easy mark walking in their showroom.

Your comment “i was so excited i didnt look at anything i signed, no i see there charging me 27 percent intrest on that 11 thousand, am i getting ripped off?” No, you are not getting ripped off. You got what you agreed to. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Who in their right mind does not read the paperwork they are signing? Please do yourself a favor and get and education and learn for your own stupidity. Read all of the fine print before you sign.

OP
OP

01xltexpo

Reaction score
well norm, i when i got 2 screaming kids with me it's hard to concentrate on the "fine print". I do understand that i should of been more smart on this deal but you dont have to be such a ***** about it! It was a mistake, who are you to judge me? next time just keep your insults to yourself!

norm

Reaction score
I am not judging you on your actions. What happened to you is perfectly legal. You did not get screwed, you screwed yourself. It is common sense to read all contracts before signing them. I do not think it is a mistake if you did not read the information before you signed on the dotted line. You got what you deserved. This is a fact of life. If your kids were an issue, you should not have brought them to the dealer. Read your own posts, it shows that your own acts are the cause of your problems. Whining and complaining about what happen is pointless. What happened to you, you did it yourself. You have insulted yourself with your own idiocy.

Additionally, reread your posts before posting them. Your grammar is atrocious. I have been reading post here for a very long time. These people are very smart. Have the respect to at least spell correctly and use the correct rules of grammar. Doing so will at least give you a little credibility.

OP
OP

01xltexpo

Reaction score
norm, i got LEGALY screwed. I know it's my own fault, i'm not that stupid, i'm not whining i'm just telling my story, isnt that is what this forum is all about? So what if i didnt spell things right, does that affend you or somthing? I didnt sign up to this post to be criticized. Your giving this forum a bad name. From now on dont even read my post's anymore if all your gonna do is yell me how stupid i am or how i cant spell.Let this be a friendly forum.

norm

Reaction score
Your comment; “So what if i didnt spell things right, does that affend you or somthing?” does not offend me. It does matter how you communicate in this forum. It just shows your creditability and educational status. People come here to this forum to help, learn and read about the Ford Expedition. If they cannot decipher your writing due to poor grammatical syntax, such as spelling errors, it makes it difficult if not impossible to help you. Bottom-line, as in life it is how you communicate that get you the things you need. Basic educational values, skills and proper communication techniques are essential to succeed in this world. With that said, re-read what you post before you post. Use a dictionary to check your spelling or easier yet use the MS Word spell checker to correct your spelling and grammatical error. Your grammatical errors contribute to your creditability and the readability of your posts. Isn't that you want, people to read and understand your posts? Currently it is very difficult to decipher your gibberish.

OP
OP

01xltexpo

Reaction score
well norm, or should i say oh great one! your telling me that since i mispelled words now you know my educated status and my credibility, I dont think so, by the way you spelt credibiltiy wrong! look it up! everyone makes spelling mistakes even you! i know this forum is to learn about the ford expedition, but if you noticed i posted it in the GENERAL DESCUSOIN, it's open to any topic. Tell me what words are soooooo screwed up in my writing that you cant figure out what they say. And your whole speach about communication and how i need it to succeed in the this world, for one my communication is fine, and two i'm just paosting a STORY! i am not trying to get anything! Thats alittle over the top man, your making a big deal out of nothing. so next time try not to be such a hipacrit.

norm

Reaction score
Touché, on creditability; however, I was referring to your 27% interest rate when making that comment. Hence, it was used in the correct context. Look it up in a dictionary and you learn what creditability means. Again, I cannot stress enough re-read what you post before you post. Isn't readability what you want? The end goal is for people to read and understand your posts?