had to tell somone,lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

01xltexpo

Reaction score
listen norm, if you cant read or understand my post then thats your problem. If any one cant read or understand my post please let me know so i know it isnt just this guy.And norm, i'm gonna be posting alot of things on the forum, There probly be alot of mistakes in my writing as well, your just gonna haft to get used to it and not have such a heart attack about it. It isnt the end of the world norm, just leave it alone, nobodys perfect.

norm

Reaction score
Concerning your comment; “if you cant read or understand my post then thats your problem”. I disagree. The point of communication is for the sender, which is you, to ensure the receiver, which is me, receives the message. The issue lies with you, the sender, to communicate in an effective manner. An example of this is using proper grammatical context, such as spelling, capitalization, and etc. Effective communicators know this. As for mistakes, they do happen and I do make them. I am not perfect my any means. I am not upset or having a heart attack about this issue. I am just trying to help you. Key word here; help you to learn.

“Effective communication skills are essential in determining our ability to have rewarding relations with others and to achieve satisfaction in life. The quality of our relationships with friends, spouses, children, and colleagues are all dependent upon sound communication skills. In fact, it is often our failure to communicate effectively that leads to personal disappointment and the breakdown of important relationships.” (2005) The above quote is why effective communication is important.

Again, I cannot stress enough re-read what you post before you post them. Isn't readability what you want? Isn’t the end goal for people to read and understand your posts? How can people respond if you can not or do not communicate effectively? Spelling capitalization, grammatical errors, inhibit effective communications.

(2005). ICSA resources. Retrieved February 14, 2007, from How to Communicate Effectively Web site: http://www.csj.org/infoserv_articles/how_to_communicate_effectively.htm

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Next person who responds to this thread without any useful information to the thread starter, will get a thread ban and if it continues they will be Permanently banned . This is not a place for drama or to insult members if you cannot behave yourself please go elsewhere.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

To the thread starter: A friend of mine went to a "buy here pay here place" and picked up an expy for 12k and the Interest rate so pretty close to yours. Now, the reason for the high interest is because they dont run any credit checks on potential customers, but the majority of these people who go to a buy here pay here lot have really bad credit, so these "dealers" are aware of this and unfortunately they probably make a double profit off the vehicle.

OP
OP

01xltexpo

Reaction score
to moderator, thanks for the info, makes me feel better knowing that intrest rate is halfway normal for a buy here pay here, i dont have any credit thats why i did a buy here pay here.

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Some people have no other options but a buy here pay here place cause you never know what might happen. In my friends case, he had a 05 mustang brand new, had it for about 6 months but he ended up losing the car due to a serious life-threatening injury his 8 month old daughter suffered at a daycare. So naturally he needed a car.. credit was shot... it was his only choice at the moment.

OP
OP

01xltexpo

Reaction score
to moderator, does a buy here pay here improve your credit if you make all the payments on time? or does none of it show up on your credit?

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
She has a few scars but shes fine :D

ty for asking and shes now 2 yrs old.