Has anyone tried the (big) Sync 4A touch screen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Some folks prefer more physical buttons. I let them get in my head. When I first got my 2023 with the large screen I sort of loved t and sort of regretted it. Now that I have had it a couple of months I just love it.

I think some of the people who don't like it haven't really lived with it and can't foresee getting used to it. (just my opinion)

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine has Radio tile, Sync Tile, and Nav tile. You might try opening up another app from the “drawer” and see if that occupies the 3rd spot.
Yes, I've done that. I'm guessing you're not using CarPlay. This wouldn't be an issue if the system didn't keep reprioritizing the order of the apps based on usage.

fordperfaddict

Reaction score
i have the verital screen in my wifes edge, i really dont like it. too bad you cant get sync 4a.5
i just want the dash to be updated to the new graphics and no dials with 4a and then have the horizontal screen like the f150s

Steve5472

Reaction score
Just got mine a few months back and have to say I kinda regret getting the larger screen. It looks cool and all but I don't find it overly practical. In fact, I actually find it a bit frustrating in terms of having to touch little buttons and use sliders to adjust things that I use often such as fan speed and cabin temp. If I had to do it again I would opt for the smaller screen personally.

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just got mine a few months back and have to say I kinda regret getting the larger screen. It looks cool and all but I don't find it overly practical. In fact, I actually find it a bit frustrating in terms of having to touch little buttons and use sliders to adjust things that I use often such as fan speed and cabin temp. If I had to do it again I would opt for the smaller screen personally.

I like the big screen mainly for the large maps. But to your point, the next Update will have the ability to adjust temps and other items with the knob.

nationalgallery

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the big screen mainly for the large maps. But to your point, the next Update will have the ability to adjust temps and other items with the knob.
Plus, it brings the Tesla owners down a notch when they look over and see you have the same screen they do.