Headlight Revolution SV.4 LED headlight review on XLT with Reflector/Projector lamp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

byz250f

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I got sick of the terrible performing low and high beam bulbs that come stock on the XLT. I ended up contacting headlight revolution and got the SV.4 for the high and low beam. Holy cow these things are incredible, blows away the stock bulbs. We compared the flood and depth vs my buddies 2019 Platinum Expedition with LEDs, and there even brighter than those. For anyone looking for a good headlight these are the ticket. No flickering, lights on on the dash. Very simple installation.

-Clu-

Reaction score
Yeah. It’s such a disappointment that even now Ford still skimps on bulbs for such an expensive SUV. LED’s have almost become a standard for so many new vehicles nevermind a higher end/luxury vehicle such as the Expy. I am currently replacing my headlamp units and I had originally wanted to upgrade to the stealth trim headlights but they won’t fit, so I’m replacing with the standard Limited trim headlamps and so now I am looking into LED swapping all the bulbs. Headlight Revolution is a very trustworthy brand but it’s hard to part with almost $500 to swap out 6 bulbs :(

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@-Clu-
You can most likely blame fleet sales and projected maintenance plans for the existence of incandescent bulbs... They probably have to sell them retail to justify the cost of development.