Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nakita23

Reaction score
I have read a lot of the conversions & piecing together of headlight parts. I would love to do that but have neither the time nor the money. What's the easiest way to get brighter light. Stock lights are mediocre, just looking for better vision at night.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
I have read a lot of the conversions & piecing together of headlight parts. I would love to do that but have neither the time nor the money. What's the easiest way to get brighter light. Stock lights are mediocre, just looking for better vision at night.
07-14- Without time or money your SOL. I recommend saving up for a retrofit. 200-300 bucks and a few hours will give you 10x better lighting.

If you have a 2015-2017 the Diode dynamics SL1 is a direct drop in led(the only thats focused correctly) will also be far better than halogen

OP
OP
N

Nakita23

Reaction score
That's what I was afraid of. I have 2011 XLT 2wd..

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah and the aftermarket projector headlight options are kinda ******, alas.

Have the anzos (smashed headlight replacement on a budget, not a beauty upgrade), the decorative rings and leds are failing and the projector lens is getting kinda iffy after like 25-30k miles with 35w HIDs always on