Hello from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lurker here for a while, finally registered to join in on the fun. Long time Ford fan and proud owner of a 2008 Eddie Bauer 4x4. It's been a work in progress since rolling off the lot. Not even 200 miles old, the exhaust was changed out in favor of Flowmaster series 40. From there it just snowballed...now running MagnaFlow underneath, K&N FIPK, HyperTech Max Energy(87tune), and most recently the Truxxx 3/2 lift. Still working on the rims, which I think will be XD Series in a 17x9 and the rubber will be a 295/70/17 unknown manufacturer, probably Nitto. No, don't have any good pics at this time, I'll work on it! Thanks for letting me hang around.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum...like how u cut us off before we hit you upside the head...PICS!!! lol

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome! Where in TX? My home is in Killeen (but I'm like never there)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Dib52

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Little old sleepy Wylie, which ain't so sleepy anymore! Heres the best photo I have so far....right after the Truxxx 3/2 was installed. Still waiting on the new rims and sneakers.

IMG_0381.jpg