Helm Electronic Service Manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwar99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone received the electronic service manual from Helm on a flash drive and had their computer not allow you to set it up because it has a virus on it? I received the flash drive and went to set it up and the computer warned me there was a trojan virus attached to the set up application.

Password

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you buy it from Helm directly or from a vendor on eBay?

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Depending on the AV software you have, you should be able to attempt to "clean" it before actually opening it, sometimes that damages the files but I'd sure be reaching out to whomever you bought it from and discuss it with them.

OP
OP
M

mwar99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Depending on the AV software you have, you should be able to attempt to "clean" it before actually opening it, sometimes that damages the files but I'd sure be reaching out to whomever you bought it from and discuss it with them.
I sent Helm a message last night as it was afterhours for customer service. If I don't hear anything today I will call the number tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65