Help with engine, no crank!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

Nathaniel

Reaction score
No voltmeter or test light with me
But there is a target right down the street for me so I can probably get one if I need one oh and there's also a Harbor Freight so I might get one from there

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
To get to the fuse box You may have to remove the kick panel ass that will give you some more room to work in

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You may want to locate a local auto parts store also....

You can get 20-25% off coupins for HF right now since you may be dropping the fuel tank.

And the way Murphys Law works the tank is probably full, isn't it?

OP
OP
N

Nathaniel

Reaction score
Thank God the fuel tank is not full it's only at a little less than a quarter about to walk to Harbor Freight now see if they sell fuses well hopefully the voltmeter won't be that expensive don't got that much cash on me

OP
OP
N

Nathaniel

Reaction score
Paperclip? oooookay... And I did get starting fluid just in case. About to take this walk now to Harbor Freight

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After you check the fuses and they are good

Look at the two pics. You will see a finger pointing to a green wire in the first pic
In the second pic you will see a yellow line that connects the green wire to a red wire

using a paper clip make a jumper and install it from the green wire to the red wire

It appears that there are two red wires but only one is a solid red color That is the red wire

What this does is bypass the contacts for the fuel pump

20170718_090851.jpg

20170718_090851.jpg