Hmmm Change of wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FtLaudBlkGT

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i kinda like em

I went and looked them up on the net, they aren't so ugly...

1247846225ATX181%20Artillery%20Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
FtLaudBlkGT

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
seems kind of pricey if they aren't new

My wheels were about 1800 with tires.. If I decide to go with these, I will go look at them, if they have plenty of tread, and the wheels are in good condition, I'll pull out a grand... People seem to negotiate when they see cash...

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Personally, I like your rims you have now better. But if you want to change, or lift it then go for it. But like I said, it looks real sharp now.

OP
OP
FtLaudBlkGT

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Personally, I like your rims you have now better. But if you want to change, or lift it then go for it. But like I said, it looks real sharp now.

I love my wheels too, but I need a different offset.. What are your guys thoughts of running the 1.5 inch billet spacers w/studs? I really don't plan on doing any real offroading as I have done that already and then spent hours cleaning the truck...

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am a huge fan of Black and in my opinion your wheels look way better than those

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love my wheels too, but I need a different offset.. What are your guys thoughts of running the 1.5 inch billet spacers w/studs? I really don't plan on doing any real offroading as I have done that already and then spent hours cleaning the truck...

I know a lot of the 05+ grand cherokee guys are running that size spacer with no problems.... just find a set of hubcentric ones

OP
OP
FtLaudBlkGT

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know a lot of the 05+ grand cherokee guys are running that size spacer with no problems.... just find a set of hubcentric ones

Definitely, they are about 75 a pair, I just wanted to know if I should stay clear from them etc..

I honestly just want bigger tires, and if I do the spacers I can lift the truck and go to a bigger terra grappler.