Husky Floor Liners vs. WeatherTech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spiderman865

Reaction score
Does that cargo mat slid around much? Debating between Husky and WeatherTech. I had a WeatherTech ion my Tahoe and it was allays sliding backward.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does that cargo mat slid around much? Debating between Husky and WeatherTech. I had a WeatherTech ion my Tahoe and it was allays sliding backward.

My Husky doesn't move around at all. Tight fit on all four sides of the rear cargo area. Very pleased with my purchase. I have the SWB Expy and it covers the cargo area with the third row down. I never use them so it was the best option for me.

Red Raider

Reaction score
P

Put a few stripes of sticky Velcro (just hook side) tape on the bottom of the mat. You may need a couple drops of glue to better hold it to the mat. Not a cure all but it helps. Hook side down of course.

Last edited:

mhExped

Reaction score
P

Put a few stripes of sticky Velcro (just hook side) tape on the bottom of the mat. You may need a couple drops of glue to better hold it to the mat. Not a cure all but it helps. Hook side down of course.

Brilliant! Gonna try Velcro to keep my WT cargo mat from sliding around. Thanks for sharing the tip.

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score

When I first received it I was a little disappointed as I thought the rubber spikes on the bottom should have been a little more aggressive, but as Lou said, it is a tight fit and doesn't move around at all. I've been happy with it.

Red Raider

Reaction score
Brilliant! Gonna try Velcro to keep my WT cargo mat from sliding around. Thanks for sharing the tip.

The hook side of the tape may adhere to the carpet with more force than the glue side does to the mat. If so, use a little extra glue when you paste the tape to the mat. Try 2” wide Velcro tape. Don’t need much tape.

Last edited:

1alembic

Reaction score
I just got the smart liners for the cargo space and it fits very well.

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anybody have a husky for a Max for just the area behind the third row? Appears I’d have to cut it. No big deal, but would like to know if it has a “break” there so the cut will be clean. Sounds like what they sell is for use with the third row down.

I’m really happy with the third row mat with the pass through cover.

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anybody have a husky for a Max for just the area behind the third row? Appears I’d have to cut it. No big deal, but would like to know if it has a “break” there so the cut will be clean. Sounds like what they sell is for use with the third row down.

I’m really happy with the third row mat with the pass through cover.

I have the Husky for just behind the 3rd row of my Max. No cutting necessary. They sell both styles.

Screenshot_20200304-211034.png