I need some Bilsteins. Is everyone OOS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

Av8r

Reaction score

blackedoutlimited

Reaction score
Thanks! Msg sent!

Doesn't the FX4 have a minor lift vs the 4wd or 2wd? I unfortunately have a 2wd.

They show out of stock too.
i think it’s the difference between the 2WD and 4 WD spring and strut assembly that causes a minor difference in rake. Not the fx4 package

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
24-285056 shows as in stock from Amazon 3rd party, but it ships via seller(not Amazon) so who knows if they actually have it. 24-285063 I don't see.

Speed 330

Reaction score
Normally I would just wait around till I could find them in stock easily, the ride isn't bad until there is a significant dip or peak in the road. But we are going on a ski trip in a few weeks and I would like to replace all of my shocks, 3 are leaking, for the piece of mind. I can only find the fronts in stock at a handful of places but there are no rears to be found at the 30 or so places I found thru google. Does anyone know of a retailer with rears in stock, or know when they might be in stock at a certain vendor?

Bilstein B8 5100
Front P/N: 24-285056
Rear P/N: 24-285063

Thank You for any info you can give!
The shock Warehouse or the shock Surplus

ROBERT BONNER

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Normally I would just wait around till I could find them in stock easily, the ride isn't bad until there is a significant dip or peak in the road. But we are going on a ski trip in a few weeks and I would like to replace all of my shocks, 3 are leaking, for the piece of mind. I can only find the fronts in stock at a handful of places but there are no rears to be found at the 30 or so places I found thru google. Does anyone know of a retailer with rears in stock, or know when they might be in stock at a certain vendor?

Bilstein B8 5100
Front P/N: 24-285056
Rear P/N: 24-285063

Thank You for any info you can give!
How many miles did you get before your first shock began to leak?

OP
OP
A

Av8r

Reaction score
How many miles did you get before your first shock began to leak?
We bought our 2019 a month ago. It had just under 19k. When we test drove it I didn't think the ride was bad at all, the rear end just kinda felt like it didn't have enough weight over it. It felt a little "hoppy". I just kinda put it off as that is just the way it is going to ride because we went for one with the max towing, we have a 26' travel trailer, and I just thought it had some stiffer springs to account for the extra towing weight.

After looking at this forum and seeing a lot of people talk about the shocks leaking I ducked under there to look. Low and behold both fronts and one rear are leaking. Looking for blown out shocks on a vehicle with 19k miles was not at all on my radar when looking the vehicle over. I mean, who would think that was something to look for...

Wilde

Reaction score
I ended up with an extra pair of the Bilstein 24-285063 shocks which I will sell. OP already arranged for another set of shocks, so if anyone is interested, PM me. They're new in box.