If totalled...what car should I get?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford Fusion - AWD if you live with snow, FWD otherwise - nice cars, and not government owned... oh ya right they repaid the save their ass loan(the other guys).... ya right - Camry, Accord, TL, Maxima, Ultima are all nice the new Hyundai are supposed to be sweet, I love the Merc Look

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if you want awd go subaru. they have the sweetest awd setup plus the best engineered. if only occasional snow the a fwd will do just fine. i drove my poor little car through so much snow lol. i love bein next to a mustang at a stop light that is on a hill. the light turns green and i pull away and watch the poor mustang just a spinning. dont get me wrong stang owners i love them plus i do love rwd cars. but if you get any snow they sure are fun to watch slide around the roads

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no awd...front...just saw a fusion today...i think it suits her...altima...maxima...accord...something like that

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh ya - I like Subaru's also - they are nice... a has to test drive for sure! Why do I always forget to mention them considering I want one... a Forester wagon... I love my Mitsu - hasn't needed to see the shop in 100K then just a timing belt, I do the plugs, oil changes - thats it thats all - a Mitsu Outlander would be another nice vehicle

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh ya - I like Subaru's also - they are nice... a has to test drive for sure! Why do I always forget to mention them considering I want one... a Forester wagon... I love my Mitsu - hasn't needed to see the shop in 100K then just a timing belt, I do the plugs, oil changes - thats it thats all - a Mitsu Outlander would be another nice vehicle

if you get the forester dont try to take a excursion head-on...a word to the wise lol the lady that tried that killed her new subi that way and my excursion! :badidea:
028-9.jpg
020-10.jpg

i also really like the new fusions, very nice cars!

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ouch! - look at the passenger compartment however - it looks nice for a collision with an excursion!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sooo thats what happened to your other ex. well good thing you hit a smaller car. what happened? i guess it wasnt your fault if you still have your other tanks.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that was my '00 excursion. it was totaled in that wreck, bent the frame and it would have cost more then it was worth to fix. best part though, i paid $7,600 for the truck in august it was totaled in October and they gave me $12,100 for it! not bad for 2 months of ownership. 15 days after the wreck i bought my current '02 excursion off a used car lot.

i had a green light, she had a yield on green. she turned left in front of me at 35mph.

yes the subi did protect her very well, far as i know she did not have any injurys besides air bag burns and a scrape. my air bags did not go off and thus i had some neck/shoulder injurys but am now fully recovered.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i love when that happens. at least you got your moneys worth from the ex. what about the injurys? you get money for that too?

so ross. get an excursion!

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sorry to get Off topic. yes i did get a nice settlement out of the deal. it really sucked though, wish it never happend :(

back on topic.....cars! so ross have you heard if your car is going to be fixed or?