I'll throw my hat into F-150 wheel crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Password

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I needed new tires so I picked up this used set of wheels and tires locally for close to what just the new tires would have cost. They weren't my first choice but they have grown on me. 2018-06-05 06.48.00.jpg 2018-06-05 06.48.13.jpg

72SEiPN.jpg

QmLpyCp.jpg

johnboneske

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like them... they look good, what are they off of? I know a F150, but what year? And what size are they?

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks nice.
2015+ F150. 20X9 machined aluminum finish. Optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat. With Caribu brown painted inner spokes (pockets), they were also optional on King Ranch. They look pretty good on that truck. Trim/grind your rear axle studs just a little and the center cap can be used.

OP
OP
Password

Password

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks nice.
2015+ F150. 20X9 machined aluminum finish. Optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat. With Caribu brown painted inner spokes (pockets), they were also optional on King Ranch. They look pretty good on that truck. Trim/grind your rear axle studs just a little and the center cap can be used.
regarding the axle trimming, do I need to spin on a die to recut threads before I grind off the end?

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Probably could, but wouldn't be absolutely necessary. If/when you would spin the axle nut off it would straighten up the threads, is my guess.

OP
OP
Password

Password

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like them... they look good, what are they off of? I know a F150, but what year? And what size are they?

Looks nice.
Also, tire size is 275/55