I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999xlt

Reaction score
Funny how things have a way of working out. I have been off the forums for YEARS!!!! I open my email this morning and there is an Email from here!!!!...... I have been toying with the idea of picking up a 1999 or 2000 Expy. as of late. I am tired of my car, although its kinda hard to be tired of a BMW 750Li..LOL!!!!I can't do ANYTHING to this dam car, EVERYTHING needs to be computer programmed to the car.. I just want something that I can get dirty with again, I miss the days of my Expy.... Today I am going to look at a few here in NC from $2500-$3500. I am getting stoked again after reading all the posts and seeing the pics!!!!

Wish me luck!!!!

Steve :ryu-cvs-hadoken-a:

jrjr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Rip that crappy BMW motor out and stick in a 350 chevy with a blower stickin out of the hood. That will keep ya greasy for a while.

:happy107:

designit

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alrighty then... cool.

Only thing I would say is 'have fun getting dirty' @ 2500-3500.00.... There should be plenty of dirt there..

LOL.