interior led lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i want to change ALL my interior lights to blue leds but i just want to pop in a new bulb without having to cut or splice the wiring and all that. any one have any ideas where i can get blue leds for the interior?

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
superbriteleds.com

Measure the length of the festoon lamps found in the ceilihng by the rear doors and the hatch first.
The rest are just 194 style plug ins.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i tried getting my purchase history from ebay...couldnt go back that far...t194 for the map lights...license plate and coutesy lights...i think it was 33mm for the visors...35mm or 39mm for the second row and same for the rear...festoon for visor/2nd/rear lights

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanks guys.....wait is t194 and 194 the same thing? if thats all i needed for the dome lights Im about to scream. i went looking at several different auto parts and found those everywhere.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sweet. now i dont have to guess one what leds for my lights now. haha what about the running boards?

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yea 194 did not work in my map lighs so i bought the led strip lights and hardwired it into the sockets. now I think I need the 578 led bulb for the one all the way in back and the two in the center section

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im looking at the 578 leds from the v leds site. Are these the ones all you guys used for the center row and cargo area? There 14.99 each and I need three so I want to be sure im ordering the right part.