interior led lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont have lights in my boards...the 194 is map/courtesy lights/tail lights only...the visor is different

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just ordered the lights from superbrightleds.com thanks for the information everyone

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will definitely be using superbrightleds.com again. the lights came in yesterday and the interior looks so damn good now with all the blue leds. next will be amber turn signals

Madmaxwell87

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm bringing this back because its the only thread I found where someone actually converted a 1st gen map light to led. I bought 194's and then realized it's the weird contacts on the copper rings bulb instead of just a normal bulb socket

Big red monster- would you have any pics of the lights you wired in and/or how you wired them?

B

bedrck46

I got all my blue LED'S from e-bay at a much lower cost Even did the running board lights

bcmaxx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I second ebay.....full convert, all interior (except cluster, swutched) as under $50 dollars including running board lamps. people think i'm afraid of the dark now

Madmaxwell87

Full Access Members
Reaction score
bcmaxx- you have a first gen and converted your map lights to led?

I don't have a problem finding the bulbs, they're just not the right ones for the weird design of the map lights.

B

bedrck46

MadMax I think ford used two different sockets for the map lights you could check in a junk yard for the plug in style or check on e-bay for the chevy style holder they will work I had two different 99's and they used different styles sockets

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sylvania.com will give all bulb numbers and locations

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)