Is there a common coolant leak spot on passenger side rear of the motor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick Greggs

Reaction score
i have checked the line connection from the throttle body to the hard line under the intake and the heater connections but have not checked where that hard line goes off to from under the intake or the auxilary heater hoses because i have no clue where they route off to

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You sure your not in politics bedrck. That was the best explanation of talking without saying anything. Republican or Democrat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Amen, brother!

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like Reagan's quote, what would this country be, without this great land of ours!

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Better still was I smoked marijuana, but I didn't inhale!

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The best one was by Michael Douglas in the film American President when he said

"being President of these United States is entirely about character"

Although we have Two CHARACTER's running for President neither one of them have any CHARACTER

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Boy ain't that the truth! I like the way trump touts about getting all the jobs for the lower class workers, when all he ever knew is how to make millions. He's probably never worked on a car/ truck! I'm so surprised he didn't burn out 6 months ago. Scary with him with the bomb keys!

teacherryan

Reaction score
Howdy all. I have a 99 with the V10 engine. I have a coolant leak on the rear passenger side of the engine, like most other folks on this line. I changed the heater core last night, all hoses look good, everything on the top of the motor looks dry. The drip was back this morning though. It is a pretty steady drip. It seems to be running down the passenger side tire well. I have been under the truck but can't really track where it is coming from. I am going to take the tire well plastic off this afternoon. Any suggestions on where to look? Same original symptoms as most other. Fog in the truck, burn antifreeze smell, and there was coolant in the case for the heater core.