It's here! Setina PB400 Push bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can finally push those slow drivers hogging-up the left lane off the road.

Joking.

Any ideas whether it interferes with the adaptive cruise control and parking sensors? I know metal obstructions throw those systems off.

OP
OP

5150 pops

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can finally push those slow drivers hogging-up the left lane off the road.

Joking.

Any ideas whether it interferes with the adaptive cruise control and parking sensors? I know metal obstructions throw those systems off.

If you go back to the first post, the fourth pic from the top is of the instruction booklet. About a third of the way down, there is a "notice" statement concerning that, and another option. Being that I got the poor folk pkg, it doesn't pertain to me

Raptors

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the pics and info. I wouldn’t mind one of these on my coming soon Expy, except for the parking sensors and adaptive cruise control issues. I’m from California, currently living in Oklahoma. The Okies call push bars “mashers”.

EricExpedition

Reaction score

LittleJohn

Reaction score
Sorry to ressurect this old thread but:

I am installing the same bar on my 2018 Expy and I am finding that the notches the manual specifies are not large/low enough to fit the top brackets through.... Looking for a sanity check before I start removing more fascia.