Jumped to Gen 4!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJ-Idaho

Reaction score
Look under settings for ambient lighting. On your main Ford Sync screen. I have a platinum but thought it was on a limited I test drove. Not sure about other models. I don’t recall it being on my standard equipment list.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know on some of the F-150’s the ambient lighting is there, but you can’t change the color unless you have that option or a KR/Platinum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd take it to the dealer and ask for an update... There were a stretch of 2020 Navis that didn't have the option on sync as well. At one point all three they had on the lot were missing it. Have heard an update solves it. My newer build has the option so it makes sense.

zoey2015

Reaction score
My 2018 Expedition Limited has the ambient light setting for various colors even on Sync 3.0

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just checked the APIM 7D0-01-02 settings and my is set to "B" (door keypad and ambient light)...I can adjust the lighting but theres no color option :(

upload_2020-4-15_13-16-10.png

Rancidlunchmeat

2019 XLT FX4
Reaction score
..wait, what accent lighting? You don't mean the little interior lights that light up the doors and cupholders and stuff that can change from red to blue or orange or whatever, do you?

Because my XLT has that... do you mean exterior lighting?

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
..wait, what accent lighting? You don't mean the little interior lights that light up the doors and cupholders and stuff that can change from red to blue or orange or whatever, do you?

Because my XLT has that... do you mean exterior lighting?

That. Apparently the 2020’s have followed the F150’s with only having 1 Color...Ice Blue. Still need to confirm the part numbers.

@wakeboarder sent me his APIM download from FORSCAN. Going to do some compares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro