Just My Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aldeasal

Reaction score
dude, im going to be honest with you. First off did you get your truck service at a shop? if you did, they my have done you over. i have heard cases where the techs that worked on vehicles copy down the plate number and get access to where you live. they also obtain copies of keys and watch your every move before ripping you off. that really sucks. i feel your pain cause i have been their many of times. Now when i have someone service my vehicle, the plate matches my parents address and i drive atleast 20miles away and i stay and watch them put in any expensive after market products. Just rebuild and be cautions!!!!

aldeasal

Reaction score
also i bought the prestige alarm which has a picture of a vehicle on the key chain. anytime someone tampers with your truck the key chain will beep or vibrate. i bought it for $150.00. it also comes with remote start and a kill switch

OP
OP
L

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by aldeasal
dude, im going to be honest with you. First off did you get your truck service at a shop? if you did, they my have done you over. i have heard cases where the techs that worked on vehicles copy down the plate number and get access to where you live. they also obtain copies of keys and watch your every move before ripping you off. that really sucks. i feel your pain cause i have been their many of times. Now when i have someone service my vehicle, the plate matches my parents address and i drive atleast 20miles away and i stay and watch them put in any expensive after market products. Just rebuild and be cautions!!!!

I have a good idea who did it but i cannot prove. 4 days before this happend i was visiting the local body and paint shops to get some quotes on how much it will cost me to install and paint a body kit i have on order. This one particular shop, "liked my setup" as he put it, and offered to buy it from me. I told him no its not for sale, so then 4 days later it got ripped off. The police was called and they are watching that particular shop and the local pawn shops in case it turns up there.

As far as rebuilding im doing just that with a few upgrades that brings my total to 1682 and i will be doing the install myself.