King ranch leather seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to go about finding the leather that is used on the King Ranch model? I have tried that salvage site, no luck. Oh yeah the steering wheel too would be nice.
I saw the thread that showed the refit to a 2005 and it looks fine so I need third gen supplies.

OP
OP
BIGRED03

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank You for the link they have everything but that redish brown or sofa brown heavy leather. They have some great looking products. I will contact the King Ranch Store in Texas tomorrow.

rexster314

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good luck on the KR store in Kingsville. I'll be surprised if they can do anything from that end. Your best bet would be to constantly be on the lookout on Ebay. There's a lot of F250 KR leather seats and covers and occasionally there'll be something for the KR Expedition

OP
OP
BIGRED03

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the idea rexster314, I'll set up a watch email on ebay.

OP
OP
BIGRED03

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sgtowing I really thank you for finding these. I was on ebay as when you wrote this reply. They seats are in Crystal River so that is not to far away for a look and to maybe save on shipping if they will work out. I was hoping that I could find the just the replacement leather and door and console inserts and use my new hardware. I don't think that the black is going to work with my interior and the ad says 07-09 so that may end it there. I can get new oem replacement seat leather for less than that except they do not carry the KR leather. I'll work on it some more but I can be happy with what I have for that price and wait for my next Expy.

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so did something happen to your seats or are you trying to make a knock off king ranch and need all the seats, door inserts, console cover, steering wheel?

OP
OP
BIGRED03

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sgtowing I also have emailed them about availability. Thank you for the link.