King ranch leather seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIGRED03

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and they have an office near me.

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check out Ebay I found some seats on there for around a $1000 but the down side is on most that I've seen they come from wrecked a Expy and once they are pulled from the SUV it looks as tho they store them outside and have sun damaged or have been in the rain but there are a few seats out of a King Ranch Expy on Ebay.

EBAY KING RANCH SEARCH BELOW

king ranch seats | eBay

KING RANCH SEATS.JPG
LINK TO THE PHOTO AD BELOW

07 08 09 Expedition King Ranch 3 Rows Seat Set Nice | eBay

Last edited:

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check out Ebay I found some seats on there for around a $1000 but the down side is on most that I've seen they come from wrecked a Expy and once they are pulled from the SUV it looks as tho they store them outside and have sun damaged or have been in the rain but there are a few seats out of a King Ranch Expy on Ebay.

king ranch seats | eBay

View attachment 6988

That's the same link I posted a couple of days ago. haha :biggrin:

OP
OP
BIGRED03

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score

king ranch seats | eBay

View attachment 6988

The seats you have pictured are $2400. That said I still wanted to look at them. They would not say if I drove there (hour or more one way) I could see them. I was thinking of this as a long term project as take the seat covers and ebay the rest out to recoup some of the costs. Even half would be ok with me. All of this for used leather? I will let this pass. I could have given up my rebate and bought a King Ranch. Oh well, more encouragement when Ford puts a better engine in the 14 or 15 Expedition then a King Ranch or maybe the will offer a Platinum Expedition like the F150.