Leaking Sunroof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch Smith

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the rubber drain hose for the sunroof? I have tried blowing it out and ran some wire down it and it still leaks.

kawi_200

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unforunetly my leaky sunroof was an easy fix. I had a piece of junk stuck right up top plugging the hole. Just popped it out and ran some soapy water through. The water didn't pool at all, just straight down and out the tube.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's a shrug and it probably means he doesn't know. I don't have a sunroof on my truck so I'm no help there.

daoud el-massri

Full Access Members
Reaction score
U need to take down the head liner take down both right and left sun viser unsnap your compass if u have one unswrew metal plate retainer then ruber around both doors than head liner is easy to come down and easy to repace hoses.

OP
OP
B

Butch Smith

Full Access Members
Reaction score
U need to take down the head liner take down both right and left sun viser unsnap your compass if u have one unswrew metal plate retainer then ruber around both doors than head liner is easy to come down and easy to repace hoses.

How long are they and where do they drain?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlself