Lets say I gave you this power, what would you do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aaaaahhh shucks...thanks guys...been mentioned 4 times in this great debate...yall making me blush!!!

@ WHO...THATS IT!!! dude thats the color i've been looking for!!! SOUR APPLE GREEN!!!! check!!!

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I had a tough time deciding. It changes every day..lol.

Most often I think I would choose mmrseed's expy. Love the clean lines of it sans accessories and I like the wheels, tire and lift combo. To me it looks fast for a 4wd SUV just sitting there. I also picked his because I think that is the direction I would most likely take with mine in the future. Only change I would make would be install my motor combo.

Attachments

• cleanexpy.jpg
    cleanexpy.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i'd pick ross's or mootoo's....i'm still a big fan of all the lifted ones but im more into the street look

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aaaaahhh shucks...thanks guys...been mentioned 4 times in this great debate...yall making me blush!!!

@ WHO...THATS IT!!! dude thats the color i've been looking for!!! SOUR APPLE GREEN!!!! check!!!

I like. The wife says "pretty"

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score

The actual sour apple green is a lil bit lighter than that pic but still a good "reference" to go from
Remember - great minds think alike

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigRick4x4