LOW profile rooftop rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wish list... hmmmm
Any chance raptor UCAs, LCAs, tie rods and axles will bolt right up? If so fenders that will stuff 35s would be icing on the cake! We can all dream... Who doesn't need 13" of travel?? Raptigator… :naughty::Big Laugh:

Until then... I can't wait to see what you guys are cooking up!

Last edited:

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@LGE_CTS_motors
Wow they haven't updated the mounting points in over 10 years!? So not even the gen1 stuff will work?? Uuugh.... That is a MAJOR let down...

I know you guys have a good relationship with Icon. Any news on the CCD defeat/shock replicators?

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No, but the earlier 04-08 F-150 suspension does cross over.

The independent rear suspension is what kills it for us. Ford put the axles through the frame. Rize made an 8” kit by moving the rear diff under the frame. As much as I love big tires that’s just a little to much for a family hauler and tow vehicle. I did try and find a new old kit. Rumor is Rize is almost gone. They had cool looking kits but I guess they had problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, aftermarket companies that change suspension geometry via brackets etc are a hard no in my book. Their r&d department is not something I want to put my life on the line for. Not only do they look horrible imho, all they are doing is lifting the center of gravity to allow for bigger tires which do the same. All while putting a nice rock anchor/shovel between the two wheels. Swapping to different control arms sure. You can at least can get more travel and width out of the deal.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Might need to start a new thread. This guy is running 2wd but said camburg makes extended axles... At first glance it looks like gen1 raptor suspension works on 11th gen F150 with some trimming and extended brake lines...

Last edited:

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don’t forget us Navigator owners. I know not many will want to spec out anything crazy but I’d really like some skid plates for mine.

No metal skid plates is crazy. Just flying down a gravel road makes me cringe with those flimsy drink holder material skids that come with it.

Lugnut

Reaction score
@LGE_CTS_motors ANY front bumper options would be welcome. I think I've emailed every manufacturer out there. The winch bumper on your Baja Forged would be awesome. Just need something for deer strikes and a winch in the NE usa....

LGE_CTS_motors

Reaction score
@LGE_CTS_motors ANY front bumper options would be welcome. I think I've emailed every manufacturer out there. The winch bumper on your Baja Forged would be awesome. Just need something for deer strikes and a winch in the NE usa....

They're coming soon as well as a few more goodies, follow our social media and sign up on the website for updates...

1OtOzvHg.jpeg MfTuM3Cg.jpeg zWnCbBuA.jpeg

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After 6 weeks on back order my Rhino Rack folding antenna mount showed up. Pretty nice. I have another one coming because someone got me exited about adding a chase radio to the Expy. It should fit the Yakima as well. It came with the larger Rhino Rack backer plate and two of the small ones like the Yakima use. Plus a large bolt to mount it to any flat surface.
7849f4e027d1945f1268195496355326.jpg
fdda1b0b587c67ed37484a0daf54a7dc.jpg
ac3b075e1efc7715e995ceec46c62d23.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk