Make and Model folks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knewblewkorvett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One of my co-workers/buddies in college drove an older one and delivered pizza in it. :x We lost touch after him and his girlfriend asked me and my girlfriend if we wanted to swap partners for an evening. Strange dude.
So.....how was it? LOL

The 2000 Expeditions were good cars as long as you watch for their faults -- Spitting plugs, breaking exhaust manifold bolts and rotting rear end parts.
I like my 2000 but I have two of those problems, broken exhaust manifold bolts and rotting rear end. One of these days I'll be driving and hit a small pebble, the whole rear end will fall off.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good looking people never give anything away for free. They don't have to. If 2 equally qualified individuals go for the same job, the better looking one gets it almost every time.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
The average vehicle last 17 years. In NY state, they over salt the roads and are rust buckets at 17yrs. I noticed my owners manual, has scheduled maintenance, past 150K. They must expect them to last past 150K, if you do the proper maintenance. $25K, sadly will not buy much past 'basic transportation'.